Author Topic: October  (Read 2204 times)

Miranda81

• Administrator
  • Jr. Forum Member
October
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:38:28 PM »
Hello All! Well, this Month has flown by really quick. We've got two Big things coming up in November. The first is our Annual Chili Cookoff. I have no information at this time but I will keep you updated. Also, it's that time again to vote in some new officers. President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.    I believe at this time we have the following that is running...

President - Kyle Shepherd

Vice President - Open

Treasurer - Gene Noel

Secretary - Open

UPDATES:

Mike Blount stepped down from being President on 09/14/17. He has done a wonderful job running the Club. However, he was offered a job in Florida and accepted it. So he is now starting a New Chapter in his life we wish him the best!!

Danny Steven's stepped down from being Vice President on 9/15/17. He also has done a terrific job with helping run the Club, however, due to his workload and family responsibilities he doesn't have the time to help run. We wish him the best also.

Gene Noel is acting President at this time.

(Me) Miranda Stidam is acting Vice President at this time

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them.  Please be patient as we try to get things rolling.

MLS

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:35:29 PM by Miranda81 »

tristan2400

• CCVW Member
Re: October
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:54:21 AM »
Just joined the club right before the October show, this explains why I haven't heard much. I'm from the Richmond area but get over to Indy at least once or twice every weekend for my daughter and girlfriend. Would love to be more active and learn as much as I can. Pretty much paid my fee and haven't got anything else, so I'm pretty lost haha I am on the Facebook club page, and just remembered this to see what's going on with meetings and information. Thank you all!
Tristan Wilson

zwbeetle

• "Grandpa Ike" my 1963 40hp :)
  • CCVW Member
  • Jr. Forum Member
  • Doug Willis
Re: October
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:20:43 PM »
Hi Tristan,

Volktober Fest is out official  "last horrah" for the year, which is why you have not heard much of anything on here.  Facebook has kind of killed the website (for most clubs I might add)

Keep up on the FB page and post up so folks know who you are and that you want to be active and involved!

I was the nut at the car show parking cars with the big Mickey hands!  ;)

Peace!

Doug
\"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming    WOW!    WHAT A RIDE!!!